Monday, February 13, 2012

An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo Review






I have had the opportunity to review An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo. This book is very colorful and full of lots of information. This book has 26 colorful pictures that go along with the alphabet as well as 26 limerick poems. An example for one of the letters would be "A" for aardvark. A limerick poem would then be  written for that specific animal.

This book would be great for those who are being home schooled or for teachers to help teach the children about animals. Learning about animals is very important as well as learning about poetry. There is also a coloring book. You can print out the pictures for your children to color. My kids love to color and enjoy coloring the animal pictures. Check out the video below for a short clip.






An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo is also available on color kindles, i pads, and nooks. What a great way for children learn about animals along with limericks poems! Don't forget to buy your copy of An Alphabet Trip to the Limerick Zoo today!


(This review is 100% my own. I was provided with the book to review)



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: