Friday, January 27, 2012

Violight Toothbrush Sanitizer Review



Have you ever thought about how dirty your toothbrush can be after brushing your teeth? Think about all the bacteria that might be on your toothbrush after using it. I love to keep my teeth clean, but what about my toothbrush. Don't you think that your toothbrush should be clean too? I was able to review the Violight toothbrush sanitizer.

I was so excited when i got the package. I opened it up and there was the toothbrush sanitizer! It has room to clean four toothbrushes at once. Once i put everything together i went and grabbed four toothbrushes. I plugged the sanitizer in and put the toothbrushes in the slots. Then all i had to do was hit the blue button on the front and it lit up. The sanitizer will automatically shut off after its done cleaning the toothbrushes. This usually takes about ten minutes. Below is a picture of how it looks when its lit up. This picture was taken with the lights off so that you can see how the top looks when its lit up.




After the light shut off i took out the toothbrushes. They were nice and clean. This is the perfect toothbrush sanitizer for me because i have a husband and two kids. That way all four of our toothbrushes are being cleaned at the same time. There are a bunch of different saniziters as well as toothbrushes to choose from. Make sure you check out there website here. Check out this short video on there slim toothbrushes.









So if you like to have your teeth clean, then make sure your tooth brush is clean as well. You can check out all of there different products on there website.  Also make sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter.


Here are a few more of there sanitizers that they have:



(This review is 100% my own. I was provided with the violight toothbrush sanitizer to review)

No comments: