Friday, January 20, 2012

Party Planning Checklist Review





Do you like to throw parties? Well then the party planning checklist is perfect for you. I was able to review the  Party Planning Checklist.These are great for keeping your party organized. These are going to be great when i have parties. You can get all of your planning done easily with these checklists. Maybe your having a birthday party and you want to get everything planned and organized. These checklists would be perfect for that. You can get all your food dishes organized and maybe all the decorations you need. These checklists are made to keep you organized and stress free! Below is a list of what checklists are included in the ebook. I copied and pasted this from there website, so you can get all of this information and much more from there website Here. Theme Party Queen also has recipes posted up on her website. Let me tell you, i'll be trying lots of her recipes very soon. They look very delicious! On Theme Party Queens website you can find Party Planning, Party Themes, Holiday Themes, Games, Road Parties, and Tools for the Host! So make sure to check out any of her pages!

Some of the checklists included are:

Recipes by category
Recipe Preparation Day
Grocery List
Table Arrangement
Beverage Coolers
Garbage and Recycle Bins





Make sure to check them out on Facebook and Twitter. Also be sure to check them out on Pinterest.

(This review is 100% my own. I was provided with the party planning checklist to review.)

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments: